CONTEST: WCA August Challenges
- Place an egg as high as you can without breaking it. Measure the distance from the ground and take a photo of the egg in its location. Send in your results.
- How old are you in weeks? Take a guess then do the calculation. How close were you? Send in your answer.
- Draw a self portrait blindfolded. Send a photo of your masterpiece.
- What am I? I start with no legs, then I have two legs, then four legs. Send in your answer.
- Construct a bridge with at least three items over water that is strong enough to support a potato or similar object. Send a photo.
- How old is the oldest dog you know? Send in the dog’s name and age.
- Construct a paper airplane and fly it. How far does it fly? Send a photo or record a video.
- Find someone who’s birthday is within two weeks of yours. Send in your answer.
- How long can you stand on one leg with your eyes closed? Send in your time.
- Do a random act of kindness. What did you do?
$100 gift certificate from White Squall Outdoor Store in Parry Sound. White Squall has items for the whole family, from paddling, camping gear, clothes, to games and toys.
- Complete the challenges and send in your responses between August 7 and August 22. Responses can be sent in as they are completed or sent in all at once.
- Responses to be sent to Sheilah at email@example.com. If you have difficulty sending your responses, please call/text me at 647-389-3189.
- Names of the contestants who have completed the responses will be collected and a winner will randomly drawn. The winner will be notified on August 23.
- Prize is offered as is and is not exchangeable for cash value.
- Open only to 2021 paid members of the West Carling Association and their immediate family, verified upon contest conclusion if selected as a winner.
- One entry per person or family group.
- The awarding of the prize is at the sole discretion of the West Carling Association.
- By entering the contest you agree to let the WCA post your name and your entry on our website, Facebook page and in our newsletter if selected as the winner.
- Contest not open to residents of Quebec.