The West Carling Association is seeking an individual to perform the role of Administrative Assistant to the President.
This opportunity is open to:
• a high school student needing to fulfil the required 40 hours of volunteer service
• a person seeking experience in an Administrative Assistant role
• a person who would appreciate a free membership in the West Carling Association
The role would involve:
1. attending WCA board meetings (4 per year) either in person or by teleconference
2. in conjunction with the president, creating agendas for WCA Board Meetings
3. taking minutes of WCA board meetings
4. distributing all communication to board members, electronically, in a timely fashion
Mentoring for this role would be available if necessary.
To apply, please send a message to Pam Wing at firstname.lastname@example.org